Our Spencer's Nº 1's are hand-made with embedded micro grip technology that allows lash artists to pick up lashes from anywhere on the foot of the tweezer. Containing an equal amount of fine steel on the foot of the tweezer, you would not experience slipping of lashes when fanning.
Each full closure tweezer goes through hours of meticulous hand testing with 0.07, 0.05 and 0.03 lashes.
The comfortable gripping surface increases the lash artists comfort and also the thick handle design provides a significant improvement in the strength and control of these tweezers compared to some thinner tweezer designs.
Each tweezer is sharpened to a very sharp point, and the inside edges are ground flat.
- For Classic and Volume application
- Black Plasma tweezers
- 45 º foot angle
- 11cm in length
- Thicker foot base than Nº 2.
- Avoid filing tweezers as this will cause damage to them.
- To remove glue residue from the tweezers, soak the tweezers in acetone or Lash Makers tweezer bath for 5 mins. Wash with antibacterial solution and rinse with warm water, then wipe down with 75% alcohol. Repeat if necessary to remove stubborn glue residue.
- Do not soak tweezers in solvent for more than 10 minutes.