Our Spencer's Nº 3's are hand-made with embedded micro grip technology that allows lash artists to pick up from anywhere on the foot of the tweezer. These tweezers are perfect for removal of outgrown extensions as the micro grip allows for the perfect gripping of extensions during removals. Its also a great tweezer for isolation.
Each full closure tweezer goes through meticulous hand testing prior to shipment.
The comfortable gripping surface increases the lash artists comfort and also the thick handle design provides a significant improvement in the strength and control of these tweezers compared to some thinner tweezer designs.
Each tweezer is sharpened to a very sharp point, and the inside edges are ground flat.
- For Isolation, Removals, perfect for picking up premades & pinching lashes.
- Works well for volume pinchers
- White or Black
- 11cm in length
- Avoid filing tweezers as this will cause damage to them.
- To remove glue residue from the tweezers, soak the tweezers in acetone or Lash Makers tweezer bath for 5 mins. Wash with antibacterial solution and rinse with warm water, then wipe down with 75% alcohol. Repeat if necessary to remove stubborn glue residue.
- Ensure there is no water residual on the microgrip as the water can become trapped and rusting can occur. Use a Lint Free wipe to remove all residual of liquid before storing.
- Do not soak tweezers in solvent for more than 5 minutes.