Pro Level adhesive is formulated for advanced lash artists with a drying speed of 0.5-1 second.
This adhesive works in any humidity and temperature as low as 73 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes it the most flexible functioning adhesive by far. There will be no difficult lashing days with this adhesive guaranteed.
Impeccable, medical-grade adhesive. Fast drying time of 0.5-1 seconds for smooth and quick lash application. Jet black in color, thin, liquid consistency. Pro Level adhesive along with Original LashMakers formulas is actively selling to 57 countries since 2016, proudly catering to top salons and lash artists worldwide.
- Low fume adhesive
- Humidity 10% and up
- Temperature 73° or warmer
- Drying time 0.5-1 sec
- Latex/Formaldehyde free
- Thin viscosity
- For Classic and Volume lash application
- For professional use only
- Shelf life after opening ~ 8 weeks
- Please store in a dark, dry place in an upright position
Quick facts about Pro Level adhesive based on most frequently asked questions:
- Latex/Formaldehyde free.
- Humidity and Temperature – 10% humidity or higher, temperature is 73 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer.
- Drying time 0.5-1 second.
Important tip – prior to application, isolate NL before you collect the glue with the fan/lash.
If adhesive doesn’t dry quick enough – please check your room temp and make sure it is set to 73 degrees or warmer.
- Shake your bottle very well every time you are about to dispose a new drop as ingredients tend to separate when the product is standing still for a while. It is advised to shake side to side rather than up and down to prevent the adhesive shooting into the cap.
- After opening keep away from direct light. DO NOT put it in jar with rice/silica balls – it only works for glues with regular drying time (3-6 sec); otherwise, it will dry up the adhesive. DO NOT store in the fridge.
- Retention- with proper application lashes will only shed during the natural shedding cycle. To ensure the proper amount of adhesive is used please dip the extension/fan about 1.5mm-2mm into adhesive.
- Fresh adhesive drop should be disposed approximately every 20 mins.
- Advised for advanced lash artists due to very rapid drying time.