Our Spencer's Nº 4's are hand-made with embedded micro grip technology that allows for the perfect gripping of extensions during removals. It's the perfect tweezer for isolation.
The comfortable gripping surface increases the lash artists comfort and also the thick handle design provides a significant improvement in the strength and control of these tweezers compared to some thinner tweezer designs.
- Perfect for Isolation and Removals
- 45 degree angle
- 14cm in length
- Avoid filing tweezers as this will cause damage to them.
- To remove glue residue from the tweezers, soak the tweezers in acetone or Lash Makers tweezer bath for 5 mins. Wash with antibacterial solution and rinse with warm water, then wipe down with 75% alcohol. Repeat if necessary to remove stubborn glue residue.
- Ensure there is no water residual on the microgrip as the water can become trapped and rusting can occur. Use a Lint Free wipe to remove all residual of liquid before storing.
- Do not soak tweezers in solvent for more than 5 minutes.