Are you on a hunt for a pair of tweezers where you can grab lashes from anywhere on the foot? Do you find it difficult that the tweezers you have can only pick up a particular area on the foot?
Our Spencer's Nº2' s are hand-made with embedded micro grip technology that allows lash artists to pick up lashes from anywhere on the foot of the tweezer. Containing an equal amount of fine steel on the foot of the tweezer, you would not experience slipping of lashes when fanning.
Each full closure tweezer goes through hours of meticulous hand testing with 0.07, 0.05 and 0.03 lashes.
The comfortable gripping surface increases the lash artists comfort and also the thick handle design provides a significant improvement in the strength and control of these tweezers compared to some thinner tweezer designs.
Each tweezer is sharpened to a very sharp point, and the inside edges are ground flat.
- For Classic and Volume application
- Black Plasma tweezers
- 45º degree foot angle
- 11cm in length
- Thinner foot compared to Spencer's Nº1
- Avoid filing tweezers as this will cause damage to them. No filing is needed.
- To remove glue residue from the tweezers, soak the tweezers in acetone or Lash Makers tweezer bath for 5 mins. Wash with antibacterial solution and rinse with warm water and wipe down with 75% alcohol. Repeat if necessary to remove stubborn glue residue.
- Do not soak tweezers in solvent for more than 10 minutes.