Our Spencer's Nº 1's are hand-made with embedded micro grip technology. These can only be used for Classic and premade pick up.
They did not pass the test of picking up more than 5D lashes when Hand making fans.
- For Classic and Volume application
- Black Plasma tweezers
- 45 foot angle
- 11cm in length
- Thicker foot base than No.2
- Avoid filing tweezers as this will cause damage to them.
- To remove glue residue from the tweezers, soak the tweezers in acetone or Lash Makers tweezer bath for 5 mins. Wash with antibacterial solution and rinse with warm water, then wipe down with 75% alcohol. Repeat if necessary to remove stubborn glue residue.
- Ensure there is no water residual on the microgrip as the water can become trapped and rusting can occur. Use a Lint Free wipe to remove all residual of liquid before storing.
- Do not soak tweezers in solvent for more than 5 minutes.